Non-Contact Aerobic Kickboxing
Published medical research has proven that the greatest improvements in overall health and quality of life comes from participating in forced exercise activities. Most people will self-select at a lower pace and intensity level when engaging in physical activities such as riding a stationary bike. When directed to push their intensity level up and given specific speeds and resistance levels to aim for, this is when the participants will achieve their best results.
Improvements occur in:
- Aerobic Capacity
- Hand to eye coordination
- Core Strength
- Fine Motor Control
- Focus Mitts – with gloves to protect the hands. For timing and resistance.
- Heavy bags – for strength training
- Mobility Ladders – for agility footwork
- Learning Based Exercises – for keeping mentally sharp
- Simultaneous Activities – to challenge motor planning
- Targeting – to improve hand to eye coordination